- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
In this section you can find only the main top-level features scheduled for next releases. For a more detailed list you can go to GitHub Issues at https://github.com/opencb/iva/issues
IVA 2.x Releases
2.0.0 (March 2020)
- New Welcome page with category oriented interface
- New Projects summary web page
- Getting started improvements
- New Tool selector
- New Job Notification
- Hundreds of CSS improvements
- Variant Browser:
- Facet integration
- New Detailed Tabs
- Variant Analysis: many new analysis added: gwas, stats, export, knockout, eligibility, ...
- Clinical Analysis: tiering, cancer tiering, disease panel editor, sample-variant facet, interpreter improvements, pedigree renderer, ...
- Catalog: new browser with facet integrated, comparators, ...
- New Job browser
- Facet components for Catalog: sample, individual, ...
IVA 1.x Releases
1.0.0 (January 2018)
Feature description coming soon.
0.9.0 (November 2017)
- Building system has been migrated to npm. Grunt and Bower have been removed
- Source code has been upgraded to Polymer 2.0
- Complete overhaul of the Configuration, this has been split in two diffrent files with many new sections and options
- Multiple selection of biotypes allowed
- Many small fixes and CSS improvements
Clinical Analysis (Beta)
This is a new tool available at IVA. This is developed in collaboration of Dr. Joaqion Dopazo's team. This has reached a beta status and it is planned to be fully terminated for IVA 1.0.0. Some of the main features developed include:
- Upload VCFs and create Samples form
- Clinical Analysis definition
- Interactive Prioritisation (interpretation) analysis
- Clinical reports
New revamped tool. More info soon
Table of Contents:
|Table of Contents|