- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Genome browser is a genomic viewer that allows to visuazile in different zones of visualization(trakcs) different features (genes, snp, variations...).
- Chromosome: All human chromosomes are shown. the current display area is indicated by an orange line.
- Gene overview: Region genes shown. This area is less than the area zoom genes. It is to have a global vision to the user that there are genes around.
- Sequence: Bases of chromosomal sequence. If the viewing area is very large sequence it will not be shown.
- Gene: Gene found in that region.
- SNP: SNP found in that region.
If the size of the region is no longer, the snp be displayed , if not a histogram of these .
- Variant Family:
HOW TO INCLUDE GENOME-BROWSER IN YOUR PROYECT:
Table of Contents:
|Table of Contents|